Happy Birthday Meg!
That tall, willowy blond in our house is eleven years old today! Before the day gets busy, Meg agrees to go out for French toast with the Old Man. We have a wonderful time, for she is a wonderful daughter with a wonderful soul. She points out that she is an inch and a half shy of her fourteen year old sister, and that she wears the same size shoes.This is birthday week for our household. Tomorrow is my mother-in-law's Natal Recognition, and we'll surprise her with a sleepover at her house and Boston Pops tickets. It's followed by the birthdays of a favorite cousin and her mother (the favorite aunt). We call them our favorites since they've been reading this blog.
Meanwhile there's a lot of sabbaticalizing to do with just a week and a half left. I've been doing a good bit of writing, trying to sum up the experience, and I hope to work on a few more psalm compositions. A quick count suggests that I've composed about twenty-two psalms so far.
Some friends have seen me going in and out of town, giving the false impression that I'm "back." Actually I'll be out of town a good bit before the sabbatical is over. I do look forward to seeing everybody after the 21st!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home